Friday 19th December 2014 – 3.45pm – Chris Kowalik.
Would you know what to do if your loved one suddenly suffered a life-threatening condition such as a cardiac arrest or choking?
If you don’t, then book a place now on a FREE two-hour course run by Herefordshire Heartstart, a charity supported by West Midlands Ambulance Service.
You will learn how to help someone who is unconscious, deal with choking or serious bleeding, recognise the warning signs of a heart attack and perform CPR. They are all simple skills that save lives.
Courses will take place at:
- Lady Hawkins’ School, Kington on Tuesday 13th January 2015, 7pm-9pm
- St Peters Primary School, Bromyard, Thursday 22nd January 2015, 1pm-3pm
- Whitecross High School & Specialist Sports College, Hereford on Wednesday 28th January 2015, 7pm-9pm
- Kidwells Law, 4 Coldnose Road, Rotherwas, Hereford on Tuesday 24th February 2015, 10am-midday
- Ledbury Community Health & Care Centre, Thursday 26th February 2015, 7pm-9pm
To book your place, email email@example.com or call 0845 60 60 654 after January 6th 2015.