There’s never been a better time to consider a career with the UK’s only ‘Outstanding’ rated ambulance service…
Whether you’ve had a personal experience with us, seen us on the TV or just fancy a rewarding career, then take a look at our interactive links below. Once you’ve explored the links, you can apply for our current vacancies via NHS Jobs or, if you have any queries, please don’t hesitate to contact our award winning recruitment team here.
- Why Choose West Midlands Ambulance Service?
- Application Hints and Tips
- HCPC Registered Paramedic
- Graduate Paramedic – current paramedic science university students
- Student Paramedic
- Integrated Emergency Urgent Care Call Assessor
- Patient Transport Services
- Vehicle Preparation Operative (VPO)
- Apprentice opportunities
- Support staff
Unsure of what NHS role would suit you? Visit NHS Careers to explore a variety of roles and even take a quiz to help guide your career search. In addition, Step Into The NHS is a careers resource specifically aimed at young people .
WMAS Recruitment Team
Telephone: 01384 215896