Interested in becoming a Paramedic but full-time university education isn’t for you?
If so, the Student Paramedic training programme provides an alternative route for you to gain your dream job.
*The entry requirements for those interested in the scheme are:
- 5 GCSE’s grade C or above which must include English, Maths and Science
- An A Level qualification (or equivalent)
- Full driving licence (must not exceed 3 points)
- Provisional Category C1 on your driving licence
- Experience in a patient or customer care environment
Appointments will be subject to a satisfactory Enhanced Disclosure and Barring Service check, references and medical clearance (details of the process will be advised to you by our Recruitment Team).
To make your application easier, here’s some useful information which is essential to read before you apply: Student Para Application Support final (Apr2017)
Want More Information?
Keep an eye on our current vacancies via NHS Jobs.
You can study at the University of Worcester, Staffordshire University and Coventry University as a student paramedic. Watch these promotional videos to listen to what students think about studying paramedic science at university:
If you would like to discuss the scheme further, please contact our Recruitment Team:
Telephone: 01384 215896